There are a few rules and information you must follow before you come to the tutoring. They are as follows:
1) You MUST bring ALL of your science books and sheets.
-Discovering Matter and Energy
-All previous exams/test
2) If you are re-doing or have not done it, your teacher must be aware that you are doing it. Your teacher will
be there to supervise.
3) Tutorials this year start at 12:00 and end at the end of Lunch.
4) Tutorials are held in Lab 200, also known as Ms. McRae's lab.
5) Should you want tutorials after school you must let Lauren know a few days in advance.
6) Be prepared to take notes and recieve sheets.
7) Respect gets respect, please do not be rude/crude/mean when you are getting tutored. The teachers are respectful
members of society and if you are pleasant with them they will be with you.
For the student who just doesnt care about Science:
If you do not want to have to come to the tutoring sessions a good suggestion would be to listen in class. These
sessions do not go 100% in depth into what you can learn in class(though pretty close). The tutoring sessions do not guarantee
a pass on the final exam. Its a well known fact that if you listen in class and ignore all other distractions you learn a
Wether you are getting help from St. Thomas's extrodinary Science department staff or Lauren Rodrigues you must
listen to what they say. If they give you homework or extra work do it. They know what will help you pass the course. They
do not expect you to get 90% (thought that would be nice for you). But people have each there own capabilities. If the best
you can do is a 65% by using 100% of your effort then it is even better than getting a 90%. People excel in different areas,
the Staff wants you to pass and put all the effort you can, they cant and wont ask for more.
So good luck this new school year and we hope to hear from you soon!!!!!!!